DRIFTWOOD HOSPITALTY INTERNSHIP - OPEN TO JUNIORS & SENIORS
Now is your opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of hotel operations positions. This is a paid internship program for students seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry. This internship includes exposure to all aspects of the hotel operations at the sponsoring hotel.
Driftwood Hospitality Management associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training, and mentoring. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
Driftwood Hospitality Management interns enjoy the following:
- Competitive pay
- Full-time work
- Work with us, play with us: Receive three free nights at any DHM hotel or resort
- Ability to work multiple positions
- Leadership training provided
- Guaranteed entry into Management-in-Training (MIT) program for graduating seniors upon successful completion of internship
Driftwood Hotel Management Internship Program Summary
- DHM’s internship program will allow students to gain valuable knowledge of the hospitality industry through hands-on experience of the day-to-day operations of DHM Hotels. The internship program will allow students to apply their classroom experience to the operations of our hotels.
- Open to students who have completed their junior year at a four-year institution, and those who have a strong interest in management and hospitality. Students majoring in hospitality management, business management or related fields are preferred.
- Interns will be employed in pre-selected training hotels in each of the five regions.
- Interns will work for 14 weeks over school semesters of the students choice, for approximately 40 hours per week.
- DHM internship program provides a realistic preview of what is involved in the management of a Driftwood hotel, the program is designed to expose interns to every aspect of hotel management as well as work on a specific project.
Join the Driftwood Hospitality Talent Network for consideration